Remington 870 Tac-14 Sbm4 Stabilizing Brace Sb Tactical
Cheap Remington 870 Tac-14 Sbm4 Stabilizing Brace Sb Tactical
Remington 870 Tac-14 Sbm4 Stabilizing Brace Sb Tactical InStock yes
Valid Offer! Things to Buy at this store.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return any unworn and unwashed items with tags intact and original packaging included.
Buy at this store.
See Detail Online And Read Customers Reviews Remington 870 Tac-14 Sbm4 Stabilizing Brace Sb Tactical prices over the online source See people who buy "Remington 870 Tac-14 Sbm4 Stabilizing Brace Sb Tactical"
Research before buy online Remington 870 Tac-14 Sbm4 Stabilizing Brace Sb Tactical
Make sure the store keep your personal information private before buying Remington 870 Tac-14 Sbm4 Stabilizing Brace Sb Tactical Make sure you can proceed credit card online to buyRemington 870 Tac-14 Sbm4 Stabilizing Brace Sb Tactical as well as the store protects your information from fraudulents
Make sure the customer support is definitely there to aid you when you place Remington 870 Tac-14 Sbm4 Stabilizing Brace Sb Tactical order with them
Shopping Tips for buy Remington 870 Tac-14 Sbm4 Stabilizing Brace Sb Tactical
No online shopping store/website needs your social security number or your birthday to do business then chances are you don't give this information to store/website. AND Don't wait for your bill to come at the end of this month. Go online regularly during the holiday season and glance at electronic statements for your credit card, debit card, and checking accounts. Make sure you do not see any fraudulent charges. If you found fraudulent charges. If you want to buy Remington 870 Tac-14 Sbm4 Stabilizing Brace Sb Tactical. Please buy it from trusted store.
Before You Buy, You Should to:
- Reading the consumer testimonials of Remington 870 Tac-14 Sbm4 Stabilizing Brace Sb Tactical before purchase. It will give a much fuller understanding to you of the good qualities and cons of it.
- You should to find a similar products to compare because sometimes it will help you in buying choices.
- You ought to to read the features & top features of Remington 870 Tac-14 Sbm4 Stabilizing Brace Sb Tactical.
- Shipping details and information are very different for any products & by agreement such as free delivery selection, and so on.
- You need to to compare the price, special offers, value, and latest rates of shopping store before purchase from any store.
- You ought to to selected and get from respected store at
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Remington 870 Tac-14 Sbm4 Stabilizing Brace Sb Tactical.
Stability for Your Remington 870 TAC 14
The SB Stabilizing Brace for the Remington 870 TAC 14 provides a third point of contact for your 12 or 20-gauge shotgun. The ready-to-assemble kit includes the SBM4 Pistol Stabilizing Brace, STDT Pistol Receiver Extension, ERGO Flat Top Suregrip, ERGO Remington 870 adapter, Castle Nut, and Adjustable Nylon Strap.
- Width: 2.1”
- Length: 10.25”
- Weight: 21 oz
- Material: Black polymer
The SB Stabilizing Brace for the Remington 870 TAC 14 is ATF compliant and is US veteran designed. Proudly made in the USA.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:210
Accurize With Acraglas, Now Includes Brown & Black Dyes, Easy-To-Use Kit, Strengthens Stock, Acid & Waterproof, Simplifies Inletting
The word ACRAGLAS has proven, during the many years it has been used by shooters, to be a true and fair product description. For Acraglas, as its name implies, is an accurizing material designed for the exclusive purpose of making a rifle shoot more accurately. Granted, it is a superior bedding compound used and sold as such by dealers, stock manufacturers and gunsmiths - but the fact remains: its prime purpose is to accurize a rifle.
THE AMERICAN RIFLEMAN
To quote L.R.W. in the American Rifleman Dope Bag, “Acraglas will be found an excellent preparation to correct poor bedding and the revitalized rifle should respond with considerably better accuracy.”
“It’s a boon for the lazy, too, because if you are inletting a stock blank you simply cut out too much wood all the way around, gob the wood well with Acraglas, put the metal in (properly treated with release agent coming with the kit) and set aside for about 24 hours. When the metal is removed, the result is perfect bedding for the action - good, strong, and reliable bedding it is, too.”
PROVEN IN THE FIELD
As the manufacturers of Acraglas, we cannot help but be very proud, too, of the many individual shooters and teams who have won big bore regional and Perry matches with Acraglassed guns ... and of the hunters who have sent us “before and after” targets made when sighting in their game rifles after using Acraglas.
The basic materials used in Acraglas are those developed for the aircraft industry. These we have adapted to gun work. Some of the many unusual features of Acraglas are:
- Acraglas shrinks less than 1⁄10th of 1% when hardening. This is very important to you as a shooter, for the tighter your bedding job, the better the job. It must be remembered, too, that many of the plastics will shrink more than 5% when hardening, thus canceling their true values as accurizing materials. So perfectly does Acraglas fit your barrel and action that any stamping marks in the steel will also be there in the Acraglas ... impossible to “Bed” any closer.
- Acraglas actually strengthens your stock because of its own great strength and resistance to breakage or warpage!
- Acraglas is acid proof, waterproof, has superior insulating qualities, resists alkalies and will not rot or deteriorate. It is quite well known that many of the so-called “plastic glasses” do deteriorate and products made from them are only guaranteed 5 years.
- Acraglas is highly resistant to impact and will not dent. Should it ever be damaged, or if an improper job is done the first time, it can easily be corrected or mended by using the same materials as in the Kit. Thus, it makes the perfect recoil shoulder.
- Unlike paints or air drying plastics, Acraglas hardens by chemical action. So, a hard surface indicates a hard interior ready for finishing. The mixture becomes hot before reaching setting temperature. It then “kicks over” and begins to harden, reaching full hardness in 48 hours, altho’ it can be worked, sanded and finished before then.
- Acraglas has a shelf life of over 5 years!
- Acraglas has been so compounded by our research engineers that you have ample time to properly seat the barreled action in the inletted stock before it starts to harden. Therefore, when using it you do not need to become nervous and rushed, but can take your time and do the First Class Job you are capable of doing.
- Being a superior bedding compound, you get a double- barreled benefit when using Acraglas: - An excellent bedding job that does not carry the stigma of “plastic bedding” and you have concentrated your real efforts on accurizing your gun - all at the same time! For your own enlightenment you should check among your shooting friends and note how many are proud of their guns being Accurized with Acraglas.
- Acraglas completely seals the inletted side of the gun stock against all moisture, gun oils, solvents and sprays. Moisture being absorbed by the stock can cause the finest woods to warp or twist, forcing the gun to shoot different groups on different days. Oils and solvents will eventually make the most beautiful of woods dirty looking where allowed to soak in and, in rare cases, actually ruin the wood.
- Acraglas has another feature that is strictly a side benefit - but, one our gunsmith customers have found out for themselves and use extensively. The bonding strength of Acraglas is phenomenal - will actually stick “anything to anything” (except certain poly-plastics). The letters in our files make one shake his head in wonder. It seems our gunsmiths have repaired everything from false teeth, toilet bowls, pipes, chairs, cribs, cars, radios, TV’s, skis, sleds, tables, flintlock rifles, caplock rifles and modern gun stocks without number. What it amounts to is this: You name something that has been busted and one of them has undoubtedly used Acraglas to fix it! But, we play this down. We are not in the glue business. There are a jillion glues but only one Acraglas!
Our traditional Release Agent and our easy-to-ship, Non-Flammable Release Agent selectively lets Acraglas bond to the stock but not to the barreled action. Both products present nearly indentical physical characteristics, and are applied in exactly the same manner with no noticeable difference in dry time. Both form a smooth, vinyl-like coating between the bedding compound and metal. Non-Flammable Release Agent is a non-flammable, non-hazardous formula that can be transported by air, immediately upon request, safely and legally within and outside the Continental U. S., so there’s no more waiting for ground shipments to arrive when you need an Acraglas kit or extra release agent in a hurry.
WHO USES ACRAGLAS AND WHY
STOCK MANUFACTURERS - For special custom accurizing jobs and for resale to dealer and retail accounts.
PROFESSIONAL STOCKMAKERS - For obtaining skin-tight bedding around receivers, at the chamber on the barrel and at the forend tip on certain jobs.
GUNSMITHS - For the complete gamut of stock work - the complete inletting job, the accurizing of an erratic shooting gun and for the super-duper stock where the same techniques are used as by the fulltime stockmaker.
GUN HOBBYISTS AND BUFFS - To accurize their present guns or to bed and accurize guns they are stocking; also, to simplify bedding barreled actions into inletted stocks purchased from stock manufacturers ... a great boon for the man who likes to do the job himself - and wants the best results.
INSTRUCTIONS AND COLOR
Acraglas in itself is amber-clear. To make it match your stock - black or brown - we furnish two special, acrylic dyes with each Kit. With them you can color the Acraglas mix to blend properly with the color of your individual stock - wood or synthetic. The brown dye nicely matches “normal” walnut but if your stock is exceptionally light walnut, or made of maple, myrtle, cherry, etc., you may want to leave out the dye for a closer match. Just remember, the color you see in the cup will darken somewhat when the Acraglas is in the stock. But, you don’t have to match the color, many shooters like to create contrast at the joining of barrel and stock to add a point of distinction to their gun and make sure others know they’ve taken the time to do a first-rate glass bedding job.
Complete, easy-to-follow Instructions are packaged with each Kit. These tell you how to mix and use. FOLLOW THEM CAREFULLY.
ACRAGLAS KIT - 2 fl. oz. (59 ml) Resin, 7⁄8 fl. oz. (26 ml) Hardener, 7⁄8 fl. oz. (26 ml) Release Agent, Floc, 2 Mixing Cups, Mixing Stick, Brown Dye, Black Dye enough to bed 2 Rifles. Complete Instructions.
ACRAGLAS SHOP KIT - 28 fl. oz. (828 ml) Resin, 7 fl. oz. (207 ml) Hardener, 3 fl. oz. (89 ml) Release Agent, 8 oz. (227g) Floc, 24 3 oz. capacity Mixing Cups, 50 Mixing Sticks, 5 Packets Brown Dye, 5 Paks Black Dye and Instructions.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:414
Atlas Bipod Picatinny Mount Accu-Shot.
Lightweight, aluminum bipod features durable stainless steel locking components and grippy rubber feet to give you a rugged, sure-footed shooting platform. Independently-adjustable, five-position legs extend from 5" to 9" and allow up to 180° of front-to-back adjustment. Pans 30° left or right for smooth target tracking, plus 30° of cant adjustment makes it easy to align your crosshairs, regardless of terrain. Available with three attachment options: a quick-detach Picatinny lever mount, a more permanent two-screw Picatinny mount, or a No-Clamp mounting option that fits any 17S size lever-style mount when using the proper adapter (sold separately), including the A.R.M.S. 17S, American Defense AD-170, Badger Ordnance TRAMP, or LaRue Tactical LT271.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:361
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:172
Ammo Snap Cap Dummy Rounds A-Zoom.
Practice Loading, Unloading, Dry Firing
Machined, aluminum body with synthetic, cushion primer withstands repeated cycling. Shaped like loaded rounds for correct loading and feeding. Improves shooting skill, gun handling. Handgun shooters can practice reloading, and trigger squeeze. Competitive shooters and hunters can improve rifle handling proficiency.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:368
Sinclair, Issue:5B, Page:221
SPECS: Aluminum, black, hard anodized finish.
Ar-15 M16 A1 Lower Receiver Brownells.
Designed in conjunction with Nodak Spud, the BRN-16A1 Lower Receiver matches the features of the original M16A1 Receiver. Perfect for a “Retro” or reproduction build, these lowers precisely mirror the original profile.
Features specific to the BRN-16A1 Lower Receiver are the proper M16A1 front takedown lug profile, and profile surrounding the receiver extension. Most forged lower receivers produced today feature “A2” profiles, which are incorrect for M16A1 reproduction builds. The lower starts off as a 7075 T6 aluminum forging, then is machined to mil-spec dimensions. Once machined, the lower is finished with a matte black hard anodized finish. This finish matches modern uppers found on the market today, as well as the Brownells M16A1 Upper Receiver sold separately.
Standard AR-15 components will work perfectly with this lower.
Simple, engraved markings on the lower include:
- Model: BRN-16A1
- Cal: 5.56mm
- Mfg: Brownells Inc
This lower is the proper receiver for the following reproduction builds:
- Model 619
- Model 629
- Model 630 / GAU-5A
- Model 639
- Model 649 / GAU-5A/A
- Model 651/652
- Model 653/654
- Mk 18 Mod 0
- Mk 12
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:007
Ar-15 Mk14 Super Modular Rail Handguard Geissele Automatics Llc.
Narrow Profile for a Comfortable Hold - Plenty of Accessory Mounting Possibilities
The Geissele MK14 Super Modular Rail tactical AR-15 handguard has a slim cross-section that makes it is ideal for shooters who use rail covers and/or a vertical grip - and who also employ the thumb-over-the-bore support hand grasp. Similar to their MK13 SMR, the Geissele MK14 delivers acres of real estate for mounting accessories, with M-LOK slots running the handguard’s full length at the 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions.
The MK14 Super Modular Rail also sports an uninterrupted Picatinny rail running the full length of the top. Geissele even thoughtfully includes sockets for QD pushbutton sling swivels at the 11 and 1 o’clock positions at the rear.
- Strong & lightweight machined 6061 T6 aluminum
- Type III hardcoat anodized
- Available in basic Black or Geissele’s Desert Dirt Color (DDC)
- Proprietary free-float barrel nut included
- Low-profile stainless steel Geissele Super Gas Block included
Geissele also engineered the MK14 Super Modular Rail handguard to free-float the barrel using their easy-to-install proprietary barrel nut (wrench included. The nut is 2.25" long, so there’s plenty of surface area for secure, rigid, straight anchoring of the handguard in place. A low-profile gas block is included, to round out the package so you don’t have to buy anything more to install and enjoy the many benefits of your MK14 SMR.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:054