Recon R/t 15x50mm Tactical Monocular Vortex Optics
Recon R/t 15x50mm Tactical Monocular Vortex Optics is usually the best goods introduced the foregoing 1 week. Since encouraging its unequalled conception, improved additionally now accommodated no more than alone. After which it on the web a wide choice of objects it’s doable obtain. The actual fully products or services was made through the use of special stuffs of which for some reason include fantastic and also vogue. Recon R/t 15x50mm Tactical Monocular Vortex Optics is usually a preferent pick most of us. And also I RECENTLY passionately recommend the idea. While using the exterior highly rated touchstones, therefore recognising this supplement a new classy or even not surprisingly long lasting. Alot of individuals like currently the Recon R/t 15x50mm Tactical Monocular Vortex Optics as a great number of features involving colourings, characters, components.
Recon R/t 15x50mm Tactical Monocular Vortex Optics.
Superb Tool for Long-Distance Observation & Range Estimation
Developed especially for field surveillance and estimating range, the Vortex Recon R/T 15x50 Tactical Monocular is a unique, advanced tactical piece of equipment that is unlike any other in the field. The powerful magnification allows for detailed observation of distant subjects, while the large 50mm objective lens gathers abundant light.
Extra-low dispersion XD lenses, fully multi-coated with Vortex XR anti-reflective coating, and phase-corrected prism glass generate a vivid, detailed image, even in low light. Highly accurate range estimates are possible with the R/T ranging reticle, which employs MRAD-based subtensions and a secondary quick-ranging system based on a human silhouette.
- O-ring sealed and Argon-purged for waterproof and fogproof performance
- ArmorTek protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil, and dirt
- Versatile attachment clip secures
While the tactical crowd will appreciate the full featured Vortex Recon R/T 15x50 Tactical Monocular, hunters will also benefit from this lightweight, fast handling spotting scope.
Ultravid 50 Hd-Plus Binoculars Leica.
The Leica Ultravid 50 HD-Plus models provide excellent contrast and outstanding image brightness that other binoculars with larger front-lens diameters can hardly rival. Fluoride lenses ensure optimum clarity and resolving power. Thanks to their large objective lens diameter, they are particularly suitable for use in twilight and the early evening hours.
The Leica Ultravid 50 HD-Plus is available with a magnification factor of 8x, 10x or 12x.
Diamondback 10x50mm Binoculars Vortex Optics.
Powerful Magnification, Superb Light-Gathering Ability - Compact Enough for All-Day Carry
One notch below the most powerful model in the Vortex Diamondback line, these 10x50 binoculars deliver a stunning image, coupled with an ultra-wide field of view (315 ft. @ 1,000 yards) for scanning the landscape and picking out targets. Vortex’s compact, short hinge bridge design leaves plenty of room for parking your paws, so you can maintain an excellent grasp on your Diamondback.
The traditional center focus wheel adjusts both barrels at the same time, while the twist-and-lock eyecups help you set up comfortable eye relief, even when you’re wearing eyeglasses. The tubes are O-ring sealed to be waterproof and Argon gas-purged to prevent internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Roof prism design is far more compact & robust than traditional Porro prism binos
- Right eye diopter lets you adjust for differences in your eyes
- Thumb indents & rubber exterior armor give a non-slip grip
- Capable of focusing on objects as near as 7 ft.
Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces, plus multi-layer prism coatings, promote maximum light transmission for exceptionally bright, clear, color-accurate images. All of this further enhances your ability to identify targets in lower-light situations.
El 32 Binoculars Swarovski.
The small EL 32 binoculars fit perfectly in your hand, thanks to the EL wrap-around grip, and are the ideal choice where size and weight are important factors. They impress with top marks for optics and luminosity, as well as for an outstanding field of view. Choosing an 8x or 10x magnification allows you to adjust perfectly to your own requirements while out hunting.
Includes: Field bag pro, eyepiece cover, objective lens cover, lift carrying strap pro
Slc 56 Binoculars Swarovski.
- HD Optical System: The entire optical system is specifically designed and adjusted to the fluoride High Definition objective lenses. This unique manufacturing method
- optimizes the purpose of HD glass in the new SLC.
- Magnesium Housing: Maximizes strength while being approximately 30% lighter than commonly used aluminum alloy housings.
- Monochrome Rubber Armoring: The new SLC series magnesium housing is now completely covered in a rubber armoring with 2 different textures for maximum protection and handling comfort.
- Compact design: The use of the Abbe-König roof prism system enables a more slender design for smaller hands and an all-round steadier hold.
- Eye relief: 23% more eye relief over previous model – 16.0 mm
- Reduced Weight: 7% lighter than previous model – only 42 ounces!
- Increased Light Transmission: 6% greater light transmission over previous model
- Wider Field of View: increased to 234 ft @ 100 yds
- Edge to Edge Sharpness: Improved edge to edge clarity, especially when compared to the competition.
- 4 Position Eyecups: The 4 positions in conjunction with the longer eye relief offer greater viewing comfort and 100% Field of View for eyeglass wearers.
Diamondback 12x50mm Binoculars Vortex Optics.
Powerful Magnification, Huge Field of View & Lightweight - A Hunter s Dream
Diamondback 12x50 binoculars give you Vortex’s industry standard-setting performance at a surprisingly economical price. But "economical" doesn’t mean cutting corners in the wrong places and short-changing performance. The Diamondback’s high-efficiency optical system serves up crisp, clean, stunning images - and an extremely wide best-in-class field of view (271 ft. @ 1,000 yards) lets you effectively scan the landscape and zero in on subjects with ease.
It all boils down to the quality of the lenses. Vortex has given the Diamondback 12x50s multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for outstanding light transmission. Inside, multi-layer prism coatings ensure bright, clear, images with true-to-life color rendering, so you can easily pick out the game from the surrounding landscape.
- Center wheel simultaneously focuses both barrels
- Right eye diopter lets you adjust for differences in your eyes
- Thumb indents and rubber exterior armor give a non-slip grip
- Close focus as near as 7 ft.
With a short-hinge configuration and slim, compact size, Vortex Diamondback 12x50 binoculars have plenty of grasping area for your hands. Built around a lightweight, aluminum chassis, all Diamondbacks have Vortex’s signature O-ring sealed, Argon purged construction so they won’t fog up regardless of humidity, temperature, or whatever else Mother Nature can dish up.