Argo Headlamp Streamlight
Argo Headlamp Streamlight is best in online store. I will call in short term as Argo Headlamp Streamlight For many who are trying to find Argo Headlamp Streamlight review. We have additional information about Detail, Specification, Customer Reviews and Comparison Price. I recommend that you check always the latest price before buying.
Be stand intensely nice Argo Headlamp Streamlight . and web store for each and every occasion. gain now for the uttermost trend of Argo Headlamp Streamlight with shop nearby your home. You can gain this item with within reason price from online shopping web site. Much more customer reviews tell that the Argo Headlamp Streamlight are good quality item and it is also reasonably priced. You cansecureArgo Headlamp Streamlight on-line shopping store. Prior to win you can verify for price, shipping price and more.
Argo Headlamp Streamlight.
If you often find yourself needing to illuminate objects at a distance, the long-range capability of the Argo delivers a far-reaching beam of 190 meters.
You may prefer the features of this headlamp if you’re checking utility lines from the ground or moving about during outdoor activities and need to see where you’re going and what’s ahead.
- Part #61301
- Features one white C4® LED with three output modes:
- High for maximum output with a long-range beam distance: 150 lumens, 9,250 candela peak beam intensity, 3 hour run time, 190m beam distance
- Medium for intense brightness and longer run time: 100 lumens, 6,375 candela peak beam intensity, 4.5 hour run time, 160m beam distance
- Low for extended run times and when less intense light is needed: 45 lumens, 2,750 peak beam intensity, 30 hour run time, 103m beam distance
- Push-button switch is easy to use when wearing gloves and is recessed to protect it from inadvertent activation
- Powered by 3 “AAA” alkaline batteries (included); also accepts 3 “AAA” lithium batteries
- Low-level battery indicator visible in the facecap of each light
- Red LED flashes when battery voltage is low and batteries are near the end of their usable life
- LED is located in the reflector in between the “Low Batt” marking and functions while the light is on
- 90º tilting head features a robust ratcheting system; prevents neck fatigue
- Durable, co-molded rubber body
- IPX4 rated for water resistance; 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Includes elastic head strap and rubber hard hat strap
- 5.4 oz. (153 g)
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:411
Streamlight Enduro Headlamp Streamlight.
Powered by two 1.5V "AAA" cells (included)
- .5 watt high-flux, 100,000 hour life LED
- Light Output 0.5W High-flux LED (White) – 850 Candela Peak Beam Intensity, 14.5 Lumens (High Mode), 6 Lumens (Low Mode)
Solid State Power Regulator provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Runtime .5W High-Flux LED (White) models – Up to 6 continuous hours to the 10% lumen output level (High Mode), Up to 12 continuous hours to the 10% lumen output level (Low Mode)
Impact-resistant, drop-tested housing
- O-Ring sealed construction
- Waterproof to 1 meter for 1 hr.
- Facecap diameter: 1.3"
- Max. headlight with: 2.25"
- Max. headlight depth: 1.6" including head strap and mounting strap
- 2.75 oz with battery and head strap
- Includes rubber/elastic combo head strap
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:411
Led Head Lamp Ndur.
Light Your Way
The Snugpak NDuR Headlamp ensures that the way you're headed will always be illuminated, eliminating hidden surprises that can trip up hikers and cave explorers and can be a great tool for those doing nighttime work in the yard or operating in low-light conditions and need two hands.
The Snugpak NDuR Headlamp is built with an adjustable mount that allows for up to 45 degrees of rotation. The light also features four different modes: high, low, red to preserve night vision and a strobe mode.
- Maximum output: 105 lumens
- Maximum range: 157 feet
- Run time: 6 hours
- Runs off 3 AAA batteries
The Snugpak NDuR Headlamp operates with a push-button switch and is fully IPX4 waterproof rated.
Headlamp - Mini Coleman.
On the job or outside camping, fishing or hunting —the lightweight, water-resistant Coleman® 3 LED Mini Headlamp allows you to get the job done hands-free. With up to 8 bright lumens from three LEDs, this compact headlamp delivers up to 52 ft. (15.85 m) of light. LEDs also run cool, and they never need to be replaced. When you've got a long job, the fully-adjustable elastic head strap makes wearing it comfortable.
- Fully-adjustable head strap for comfort
- Lightweight, 1.2 oz. (34 g) with two coin-cell batteries
- Powerful, more than 52-ft. (15.85 m) beam distance
- Up to 9 hours of runtime
- Lifetime LEDs never need to be replaced
- Water-resistant design
Maximus Vision Headlamp Surefire.
The SureFire Maximus™ Vision rechargeable variable-output LED headlamp features a specially selected high-efficiency LED that delivers 450 lumens of warm-colored light — similar to that produced by tungsten lamps — that's easier on the eyes of some users and is excellent for penetrating dust and fog. If that's too much light, you can dial it down to 1 lumen—or any level in between—for closer work, preserving your dark-adapted vision, or extending the runtime. A large knurled dial permits output control with one hand—even if it's gloved or numbed by cold. One hand can also aim the light right where you want it since the light assembly rotates up and down 90 degrees. The SureFIre Maximus Vision utilizes a custom reflector to produce a wide, diffused beam optimized for your natural field of vision, but which also provides impressive reach at its maximum output setting. Power comes from an integral rechargeable lithium-ion battery that can provide years of use; chargers for both wall-type AC outlets and 12-volt DC vehicle accessory outlets are included. A fuel gauge on the headlamp gives battery charge status, and a long-running SOS beacon provides an extra margin of safety if needed. Built from tough, lightweight magnesium, the SureFire Maximus Vision thrives in harsh conditions. It's also comfortable to wear, thanks to its no-chafe fine-weave headband and moisture-wicking Breathe-O-Prene® forehead pad.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:410
Headlamps Fenix Lighting.
This Fenix headlamp has a 500-lumen max output and 564ft carry. Tilts up to 60 degrees and has five brightness levels. Accessories included are the top headband mount, extension cable, cable clip, detachable diffuser lens and AA batteries.
The HP25 headlamp has 20 distinct lighting patterns. Two dedicated light sources combine with an individual control system to dleiver flood and spot light up to 360 lumens and has a beam distance up to 502 feet and an 8 day runtime. This model operates off (4) AA batteries. Includes cable clips and the batteries.
The HP30 is a high output headlamp design for outdoor leaders. It has an extended 764ft beam distance and has a detachable defuser lens as well. It can generate 900 lumens in burst mode, and 500 lumens in high output. Like the other models, it too is waterproof. This model comes with a USB output for emergency power, top headband mount, spare o-ring, cable clip and detachable defuser lens.
SPECS: Fenix- Weight: 3.1 ounce. HP25- Weight: 6.5 ounces excluding batteries. HP30- Weight:9.8 ounce, excluding batteries.